- Experienced California water resources consultant who has sat on the California Water Commission after appointments by governors Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jerry Brown, and was the Director of the Nature Conservancy’s California Water Program.
- He was a Co-Founder of GRA back in 1992 and was our Director from 1992 to 2000. He served officer roles including President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer.
- He was the first Chair of GRA’s Education Committee.
- He was instrumental in collaborative grant funds opportunities with the Water Education Foundation (WEF) to develop the first California Groundwater Map available through WEF.
- Key contributor to GRA’s hallmark handbook, California Groundwater Management, the first edition of which was funded by an EPA grant