Associate Civil Engineer
Elk Grove Water District – ASSOCIATE CIVIL ENGINEER
Elk Grove Water District is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is at-will.
Final Filing Date
Monday, October 24, 2016, at 5:00pm.
$88,275-$107,307/annually plus full benefits package
Under direction of the Assistant General Manager, this position performs professional engineering work in planning, design and construction of District structures and facilities; provides project coordination and direction to technical engineering staff; and may serve as resident engineer on construction projects. Assumes varying degrees of responsibility for the engineering requirements of water system operations, pipeline distribution systems, pump stations and treatment facilities.
This position has full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance; Public Employees Retirement System, 2% at age 55 for current members and 2% at 62 for any new members after January 2013; 457 deferred compensation plan; flexible spending plan; educational reimbursement program; administrative, vacation, personal time, and holiday pay.
Required Certifications and Licenses
- Possession of a valid Class C California Driver’s License and a clean 5 year Department of Motor Vehicle record.
- Possession of registration as a Professional Civil Engineer within the State of California
Required Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Three (3) or more years of responsible professional engineering experience in planning, design and construction of water system development and distribution, water treatment, and water treatment facilities.
Interested candidates may obtain an application at the District’s web site at www.egwd.org, by calling 916.685.3556, ext. # 104, or at the District’s Administrative Office at 9257 Elk Grove Blvd. Elk Grove, CA 95624. Completed applications, resumes, and current 5 yr DMV record must be received at the address above, Attn: Human Resources Administrator by Monday, October 24, 2016, at 5:00p.m.
- Starts On: Sept. 28, 2016, 4:44 a.m.