Terraphase Engineering is seeking an Associate Environmental Geologist to join our team in our Irvine office.
- Work on environmental compliance projects including environmental remediation, hazardous waste management.
- Technical writing for compliance documents such as RI/FS, Phase II ESA, RAPs, RAWs, NPDES compliance documents, etc.
- Oversees a variety of diverse environmental investigation and remediation projects and supervises junior technical staff.
- Provides project oversight and expert technical input on complex projects.
- Prepares project-related documents and deliverables.
- Regulatory negotiations.
Who You Are
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Geology or Applicable Science.
- Must be a registered Professional Geologist (P.G.) in California.
- 10+ years of related experience.
- Experience with local regulators, vendors and geography is desirable.
- Experience with preparation of remedial investigation reports, remedial design reports, cost estimating, environmental compliance (especially storm water related experience), and supervision of field implementation of remediation activities is required.
- Must possess excellent communication, teamwork, analytical, organizational, technical writing, and client service skills.
Terraphase offers an extensive benefits package including; Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, a generous 401(k) match, Commuter Benefits, TerraLunches, TerraTalks, Tuition/Licensing/Professional Development Reimbursement, Flexible Work Schedule, ongoing company-sponsored events.
Who We Are
We are an environmental consulting company that offers cost-effective solutions to complex environmental and engineering challenges. We apply technical expertise and keen awareness of the regulatory framework to achieve our clients’ project goals and objectives. The combined talent and experience of Terraphase’s engineers, geologists, and scientists form the foundation for a comprehensive environmental management approach.
Terraphase was founded with the goal of developing a full-service engineering and consulting firm that provides high-quality services to clients with regional and nationwide operations. We are driven by creating valuable work products for our company & clients, and a rewarding environment for our employees. Our staff is comprised of registered professionals in civil engineering, geology, hydrogeology, and geotechnical engineering.
Our unique company culture philosophy of appreciating and recognizing individuals for their work, leadership, and mentoring, while supporting and encouraging a healthy personal and professional lifestyle help to make Terraphase one of the best places to work.
Terraphase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to an inclusive & diverse work environment where individual strengths and diverse viewpoints are respected and complement each other to achieve common goals. (EOE M/V/F/D)
- URL: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2007610&B_ID=83
- Location: Irvine, CA
- Starts On: May 9, 2018, 8:20 p.m.
Terraphase Engineering Inc.
1404 Franklin Street
Oakland CA 94612
United States of America
Phone: (510) 645-1850