GSI Water Solutions, Inc. (GSI) is seeking an experienced senior-level hydrogeologist and project manager to help manage a growing base of groundwater projects in our offices in Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo, California.
The successful candidate will be a licensed geologist in California with a proven track record of managing a thriving career in the areas of water supply development, aquifer/basin studies, and groundwater management.
Technical work will include:
- Managing and delivery of technical groundwater management and water supply development
- Proficiency in basin analyses, aquifer characterization, water balance calculations, and design, execution, and analysis of aquifer pumping
- Collaborating with stakeholders to address groundwater issues and problems.
- Generating complete technical reports and proposals.
- Providing review and oversight of project work and reports prepared by junior and mid-level staff
Managerial work will include:
- Responsible for the management, budget, performance, billings, collections, and schedule control of multiple projects
- Responsible for mentoring and performance reviews of junior and mid-level staff
Business development work will include:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with current and prospective
- Responsible for and proficient in all phases of business development
- Attending and presenting at professional
- Identifying new
- URL: http://gsiwatersolutions.com/contact/job-openings/
- Level: Senior Level
- Position Reports To: San Luis Obispo Office Manager
- Location: Atascadero, CA
- Starts On: Sept. 12, 2016, 2 p.m.
15 years of groundwater experience, primarily in California, With established relationships and client network.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Understanding of the water resource sector in California, including market, competition, and clients.
Experience in water resource consulting field preferred.
- Computer Skills:
Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
Familiarity with numerical modeling is a plus
- Education Required:
Master’s degree in hydrogeology or geology
GSI Water Solutions, Inc.
55 SW Yamhill Street, Suite 300
Portland OR 97204
United States of America
Phone: (503) 239-8799
- Contact Method:
If you are interested in working in a growing office with a great team, we encourage you to apply. Please go to http://gsiwatersolutions.com/contact/job-openings/ and submit your resume. Please provide a brief cover letter telling us a little about yourself.