Trinity Source Group, Inc. (Trinity) provides environmental consulting and remediation services throughout California. Trinity is a small company, has been in business for over 12 years and is located in Santa Cruz, California.
Trinity is seeking a staff engineer to support projects involving soil, groundwater, and/or soil vapor remediation. The candidate will work in a close-knit project team and will have a wide variety of assigned tasks, including both office and field activities. Short‐term travel may be required.
Employees must have a clean driving record and must be willing to take a pre-employment drug test.
- Location: Santa Cruz Ca
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 10:02 a.m.
Field activities may include:
* Overseeing and implementing remedial installations of various types
* Overseeing soil excavations and underground tank removals
* Conducting operations and maintenance on remediation systems
* Supporting site investigation activities including soil sample logging and preservation
* Soil, groundwater, and soil vapor sample collection
* Properly containerizing and disposing of investigation‐derived wastes
* BS degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
* Knowledge of California environmental regulations
* 1 year or more of related experience is desirable, but entry‐level candidates will be considered
*Sufficient background in math, chemistry and physics to apply knowledge to environmental
* Data management, including facility with Microsoft Excel and Access
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work effectively within small project teams
* Ability to produce quality work products on time and within assigned budgets
* Eagerness to learn new things
- Computer Skills:
Office activities may include:
*Evaluation of site geologic and chemical data to develop remedial strateges and/or to
determine remediation effectiveness
*Preparation of remedial action plans
*Remediation system design
*Preparation of cost estimates for site assessment, remediation, and related activities
*Preparing Health and Safety Plans and Job Hazard Analyses for field work
*Preparation of various reports, including site assessment, remediation implementation,
operations and maintenance, remedial progress, and others
* Liaison with regulatory agencies and clients
Trinity Source Group
119 Encinel Dr.
Santa Cruz CA 95060
United States of America
Stephanie Robello/ Mindi Lawrence
Phone: (831) 426-5600
Fax: 831 426 5602
- Contact Method: