Groundwater Resources Association of California (GRA) was involved with the development of the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) legislation and took a leadership role in its implementation including development of Groundwater Sustainability Plan regulations, best management practices (BMPs) and guidance documents prepared by the Department of Water Resources. As the state’s leading organization for groundwater professionals, GRA recognizes the vital role GSAs will play in the local management of groundwater resources and we are poised to provide meaningful support to all GSAs through our technical leadership and educational programs and forums. GRA welcomes GSA representatives to join the organization and take advantage of the benefits of membership.
Representatives from GSAs are charged with collaborating to achieve groundwater sustainability consistent with SGMA. Taking advantage of the many opportunities offered by GRA will help make that happen. We welcome GSAs to GRA!
Representatives of GSAs can join GRA at the Government Rate of $100, a $25 discount off of a Regular Individual membership.
Membership Benefits include:
• Discounts on GRA Symposia, workshops, webcasts and branch meetings
• Access to presentation slides for past GRA symposia and workshops
• Access to GRA “Members Only” membership directory
• Free Access to all GRACasts produced over two years ago
• 75% off the 30-day rental rate of GRACasts between six months and two years old
• Exclusive Members-Only networking events
In addition to these great benefits, as part of GRA’s outreach to GSAs we are offering a $100 discount to each of the following GRA events: